QV GROUP SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
QV Group’s scholarship programme is an example of our commitment to its people and the industry. Our programme recognises and rewards those who excel in their studies, succeeded in extra-curricular activities, are seeking to pursue a career in property valuation, and have a positive attitude to the opportunities QV and Darroch Limited can offer them.
Every year outstanding full-time undergraduate students, who are majoring in Valuation and Property Management or Rural Valuation, join our scholarship programme. They are selected from New Zealand Universities throughout the country. We award them a monetary grant of $3,500 to help pay for their final-year university fees and an employment offer to commence at the completion of studies.
QV has a number of offices throughout New Zealand and Australia, so scholarship recipients need to be flexible about location for the initial period of employment.
To be eligible for this programme you must:
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand upon completion of your studies
- Be majoring in property at Lincoln, Massey or Auckland universities
- Be intending to become registered as a valuer
- Be able to provide evidence of success outside of the university environment
- Produce evidence that you have been accepted for your final year of stud, (this only needs to be produced on acceptance of the scholarship)
Recipients need to pass all the necessary papers to gain the property qualification. The award may be withdrawn or suspended at any time if a recipient fails to make satisfactory academic progress. Recipients may also have to co-operate with promotional publicity related to the scholarship.
Applications close Friday 24 August 2012.
If you would like to apply please download and complete this application form or if you have any enquiries please feel free to contact us, tel 04 576 4460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no current vacancies. Please check back soon.