QV's Property Database is the most comprehensive and constantly updated source of property information in New Zealand. With extensive data on over 1.8 million residential, rural, commercial and industrial properties, and over 3.3 million market level sales, our customised reports are created and tailored to provide exactly the type of data you require. For example, reports can use any of the following elements:
- Geographic Category (neighbourhood, to suburb, to council, to region or nationwide).
- Sales Variables (averages, medians, quartiles, percentiles).
- Time Period (quarterly, annually from 1980 to date)
- Property Category (over 70 detailed subcategories under the four main categories - residential, rural, commercial and industrial).
- Property Physical Characteristics (land area, floor area, age of construction, type of construction materials used).
Reports customised to your exact statistical requirements start from as little as $ 600 + GST.
As well as providing statistical analysis of the New Zealand property market, QV can also use its extensive property expertise to add value to your organisation through one or more of the other customised services that we can offer. These are just some examples of customised work we have carried out recently:
- Database profiling by matching property data to existing customer database.
- Assisting utilities route planning by providing land value data through spatial analysis.
- Provision of property spatial co-ordinates to allow identification of properties in an emergency.
- Segmentation and identification of cross-sell opportunities to maximise existing customer lifetime value.
To discuss your requirements, please phone 0800 002 947 (8am to 5pm Monday to Friday), or complete the request form and one of our experts will contact you.