our valuation process
Order your valuation online, contact your nearest QV Valuations office or call our National Toll Free number on 0800 16 44 44.
Once we receive your order, we:
- Agree a time frame to complete the report that meets your needs.
- Agree the fee for the service depending on the nature of the property and the distance from our nearest office.
- Arrange a time for our valuer to come and inspect your property.
Our valuer completes a full and comprehensive inspection of the property.
You receive the valuation report on the property within the agreed time frame.
- Our valuer remains available to answer any further questions you have about your report.
See our standard terms of business
how our valuation pricing works
People often ask, “How much does a QV valuation cost?”
The simple answer is, “It depends”. Just like the property market itself, the cost of a valuation depends on many factors.
These include, but aren’t limited to:
- The actual property – type, size, uniqueness
- The location
- Construction, size and materials
- Recent sales in the area
To discuss your valuation needs and obtain a quote, you can contact your local QV Valuations office, call us toll free on 0800 16 44 44 or order online.
And remember, if you’re still at the “just looking” stage, you should consider our range of online reports, especially the E-Valuer, which can provide an instant online estimate of market value.
Take a look at all our free samples to see which report is right for you, or visit Buying a property? or Selling a property? on our site to help you get started.