The Full Current Market Valuation for residential properties is our most comprehensive and frequently requested valuation service. Our valuers undertake a full inspection of the property, including assessing related sales in the area and drawing on our local knowledge, expertise, and nationwide property database to provide a Full Current Market Valuation.
Most banks or financiers require a full market valuation by a registered valuer if you’re borrowing more than 80% of the property value. (This can vary depending upon the bank, the property and the circumstances).
This report meets all the requirements of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers and the Property Institute of New Zealand Standards and includes comparable sales information, a full description of the property, photographs of the property and the Certificate of Title.
The fee for a Full Current Market Valuation is agreed at the time of ordering and is dependant on the nature of the property and its location. You can find out more about our process below.
We also provide this service for other types of property, such as commercial, industrial, rural and lifestyle properties.
Remember if you are still at the “just looking” stage, you can get an instant estimate of the market value online with our E-Valuer report.
THE QV VALUATION PROCESS
- Order your Full Current Market Valuation online, contact your nearest QV Valuations office or call our National Toll Free number on 0800 16 44 44.
- Once we receive your order, we:
- Agree a time frame to complete the report that meets your needs.
- Agree the fee for the service depending on the nature of the property and the distance from our nearest office. Find out more ...
- Arrange a time for our valuer to come and inspect your property.
- Our valuer completes a full and comprehensive inspection of the property. They also check out sales of properties in the neighbourhood that are comparable to the property being valued.
- You receive a comprehensive report on the property within the agreed time frame.
- Our valuer remains available to answer any further questions you have about your report.
Your Full Current Market Valuation from QV Valuations, which meets all required professional standards, will include the following information:
- The current market value of the property based on our valuer’s assessment of the property and their professional judgment of local market sales.
- A mortgage recommendation if the valuation is to be used for mortgage purposes.
- A description of the property including a comprehensive report based on our internal inspection. We’ll comment on the features of the property that particularly affect the value.
- An overview of the location where the property is situated and the property market in that area.
- Descriptions and photographs of other property sales that we have used in assessing the market value of the property.
- A listing of other sales in the surrounding area and the recent sales history for the property.