Graduate and Scholarship Programme
Applications for the 2022 intake are now closed.
We are the largest employer of valuation graduates in New Zealand, with 41 graduates currently taking part in our graduate development programme. We also offer a grant of up to $3,500 to help pay for final-year university fees, work experience and mentorship and were proud to announce a new Māori/Pasifika QV scholarship this year.
We are the largest employer of valuation graduates in New Zealand, with 41 graduates currently taking part in our graduate development programme. We have opportunities across the country for new graduates to join our QV family, assisting in various professional valuation services for clients and ratings-based work.
We have invested heavily in our graduate development programme, with a focus on developing a learning and coaching culture. Our graduates can expect to receive continuous support and development, starting with our induction workshop where they learn about who we are, including our values and our culture. It’s an opportunity to meet senior leaders across the business and we also connect them with other graduates throughout NZ.
You’ll get to join a team of energetic and driven people keen to make a real difference for New Zealanders. We’re proud to be a State-Owned Enterprise, helping our local communities grow and prosper.
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Exceptional work-life balance with flexibility that enables you to spend more time doing what you love.
- Professional development support, study assistance and leadership development.
- Access to market-leading technology.
- Opportunity to work across the country and in other parts of the QV business.
- Workplace, health and wellbeing services and discounts.
Support We Can Give You:
- A mentor on hand, every step of the way.
- Ability to grow networks across the industry.
- Access to industry-led training programmes.
- Professional development through PINZ.
- Support for career advancement.
QV Scholarship Programme
Every year outstanding full-time undergraduate property students can apply to join one of two QV scholarship programmes. The two scholarships being the QV Scholarship and the QV Māori & Pasifika Scholarship.
The programme recognises and rewards students who are:
- Full-time undergraduate students excelling in their Valuation and Property Management or Rural Valuation at Lincoln, Massey or Auckland universities,
- Accepted for their final year of study,
- Seeking a career in property valuation and intending to become a registered Valuer,
- Māori/Pasifika decent (only for the QV Māori & Pasifika Scholarship)
If you are successful in receiving a scholarship you’ll be awarded:
- A grant of up to $3,500 to help pay for your final-year university fees.
- An assigned mentor for your final year of study
- Work experience opportunities during your final year of study
- Employment with QV as part of our graduate programme at the completion of their studies.
Locations for the Scholarship Programme include Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch.